1. 24/7 Disaster Services - American Red Cross of PA Mountains Serving Blair County
2. After School Arts Program - Altoona Renaissance Team (DBA Arts Altoona)
3. After School Program – Gloria Gates Memorial Foundation
4. Community-Based Mentoring - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Blair County, Inc.
5. Emergency Financial Assistance Program - Catholic Charities, Inc. of the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown
6. Family Shelter – Family Services Incorporated
7. First Frontier Kitchen Program - Empowering Lives Foundation
8. Healing Patch - Home Nursing Agency & Visiting Nurse Association
9. Housing Counseling Program – Blair County Community Action Program
10. Leadership Blair County Youth - Blair County Chamber Foundation, Inc.
11. Learn to Swim Program – Morrisons Cove Memorial Park
12. Learning @ The Library - Claysburg Area Public Library
13. Legal Services for Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Violence & Intimidation - MidPenn Legal Service
14. Meals on Wheels - Blair Senior Services, Inc.
15. Mountain Lion BackPack Program – Blair County Community Action Program
16. PA 2-1-1 Call Center - CONTACT Altoona
17. Preschool Program - Garver Memorial YMCA
18. Preschool Vision Screenings - Blair/Clearfield Association for the Blind
19. Refuge Youth Network Interest Groups - Refuge Youth Network
20. Risk Reduction Program - UPMC Altoona Partnership for a Healthy Community
21. Scarlet Dragon Packs – Central Pennsylvania Community Foundation
22. SMART Mentoring - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Blair County Inc.
23. Teen Center and Shelter - Family Services Incorporated
24. The Networking Program – Child Advocates of Blair County
25. Underserved Scouting Initiative Program – Laurel Highlands Council, Boy Scouts of America
26. Victim Services Program - Family Services Incorporated
27. Young Life Club – Young Life of Central Pennsylvania
28. Youth Running Club - Joshua House