1. 24/7 Disaster Services - American Red Cross of PA Mountains serving Blair County
2. After School Programs - Gloria Gates Memorial Foundation
3. After-School Hours – Joshua House, Inc.
4. Camperships and Girl Scouts Programming in Blair County - Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
5. Community Youth 1 to 1 Mentoring - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Blair County, Inc.
6. Corporate Challenge – Northern Blair County Recreation Commission
7. Emergency Financial Assistance Program - Catholic Charities, Inc. of the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown
8. Family Shelter - Family Services Incorporated
9. The Healing Patch – Home Nursing Agency & Visiting Nurse Association
10. Housing Counseling Program - Blair County Community Action Program
11. Leadership Blair County Youth – Blair County Chamber Foundation, Inc.
12. Learning @ The Library - Claysburg Area Public Library
13. Legal Services for Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Violence & Intimidation - MidPenn Legal Service
14. Meals on Wheels - Blair Senior Services, Inc.
15. Mountain Lion BackPack Program – Blair County Community Action Program
16. PA 2-1-1 Call Center - CONTACT Altoona
17. Preschool Vision Screenings - Blair/ Clearfield Association for the Blind
18. Project SOAR - Altoona Area School District Foundation
19. Risk Reduction Program - UPMC Altoona Partnership for a Healthy Community
20. Safe Sleep Education (Safe to Sleep/Cribs for Kids) - Blair County Respiratory Disease Society
21. Scarlet Dragon Packs – Central Pennsylvania Community Foundation
22. SMART Mentoring - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Blair County Inc.
23. Teen Center and Shelter - Family Services Incorporated
24. Through Health Clinic – Through, Inc.
25. Victim Services Program – Family Services Incorporated
26. YMCA Preschool - Garver Memorial YMCA
27. Young Life Club – Young Life of Central Pennsylvania